Why Should I Consider Massage Therapy?
In addition to relaxation, there are a variety of health conditions that can be treated with massage therapy:
- Back pain
- Stress relief
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle conditions such as strains and sprains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive strain injury
- Circulatory problems
- Arthritis, tendonitis, and other inflammatory conditions
What Kinds of Massage Therapy are Available?
- Relaxation Massage: Uses mild pressure to achieve relaxation without working the muscles.
- Swedish Massage: Uses medium pressure to not only relax but to also work out tension in the muscle.
- Deep Tissue: Uses firm pressure applied directly to the muscles to work out areas of high muscle tension.
- Trigger Point Therapy: This massage is done in conjunction with the other types of massage or by itself to relieve trigger points in the muscles.
- Prenatal Massage: This massage is performed either side lying or on your tummy with special pillows.
- TMJ: This massage is 30 minutes long and focuses on the muscles of the jaw, face and neck to relieve pain and tightness of the jaw. Our massage therapist has completed specialized training in intra-oral massage.
- Hot stone
- Sports Massage
- MTR: This massage is a deep tissue massage with active and passive stretching. It is a combination of myofascia release stretching, postural integration, and trigger point release.
The pricing for massage is the standard rate of $1 a minute as follows:
Standard Massage Treatments:
- 30 minutes – $30
- 45 minutes – $45
- 60 minutes – $60
- 90 minutes – $90
- 120 minutes – $120
NOTE: The longest massage available is 2 hours. Also, you do not need to see a doctor to get a massage.